Daniel K. Readyoff
Dan Readyoff is an active member of the New Milford community. Attorney Readyoff has over seventeen years of experience assisting clients with a wide range of legal issues. He has a deep background in matters relating to real estate, including representing clients in commercial and residential real estate transactions, defending clients in foreclosure, landlord / tenant matters, and handling land use litigation cases. Additionally, Attorney Readyoff is an experienced criminal defense, workers compensation, and personal injury lawyer, providing zealous advocacy and personal attention to clients facing the physical, emotional, and financial challenges of a serious injury or criminal charge.
Attorney Readyoff is often invited to and speaks to boards of realtors regarding the changing landscape in real estate law. He has been appointed by the Judicial District of Litchfield to act as committee on court ordered real estate auctions. In his spare time, he can be found running the streets of New Milford, training for his next marathon.
- Connecticut, 2000
- U.S. District Court – District of Connecticut, 2010
- J.D. (Magna Cum Laude) Quinnipiac School of Law, Hamden, CT, 2000
- B.A. (Cum Laude) University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT, 1991
- New Milford Bar Associate, Vice President
- Danbury Bar Association, Member
- On Counsel to The Greater New Milford Board of Realtors
- CT Bar Association, Member
- Litchfield Country Bar Association
- CBA Certified Residential Real Estate Specialist